This picture was taken looking out the window across our backyard on a snowy day last month. Days like this turn a 75 minute commute into 3 or 4 hours and make me glad I was able to work at home and connect remotely to my workstation 12 miles away in Gresham. But, that is finished now. Today was my last day at the printing company. We are looking forward to developing something Beth and I can do together and hope to do it as far from Microsoft as possible.On another note, the annual Creation Conference in Portland is tomorrow. We are looking forward to it because there is an interesting line-up of speakers and always many opportunities to talk about the glorious God of creation who Himself became our Redeemer.
1 comment:
You need a March posting on your blog! I was reading over some of your old blogs and found it interesting to read your springtime in Amman reports from about a year ago. Seems like so long ago that you were in Amman and yet it was less than a year ago that you came home! Time flies, I guess. It was fun seeing you this weekend, though it doesn't feel like we actually spent much quality time together. We will have to come visit soon. Love you!
Post a Comment